It is the aim of EOTAS Swindon to make the exam experience as stress-free and successful as possible for all students.
The awarding bodies (or exam boards) set down strict rules which must be followed for the conduct of exams and EOTAS Swindon is required to follow them precisely. Particular attention should be paid to the notices and warnings to candidates which are issued by the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ). It is the candidate’s responsibility to read and understand the JCQ notices listed below:
· Information for Candidates – Written Examinations
· No Mobile Phones Poster
· Warning to Candidates Poster
· Information for Candidates – Using Social Media
· Information for Candidates – Non-Examination Assessments
· Information for Candidates – Privacy Notice
We also have policies in place for Exams which are accessible on our website and linked below. We have written a candidate handbook that will be shared with all Year 11 candidates to help them follow these strict rules in place.
Remember – we are here to help and wish all our Year 11’s the best of luck in their exams.